|Score Book & Luxembourg Tracks|
This Score Book was published in December 2016, commissioned by the Rainy Days festival of the Philharmonie Luxembourg.
It contains scores for the eyes, ears, the body, paper and a group of walkers, to be performed by the reader, where ever and whenever they want.
As a top up, it contains 2 new audio guide pieces for two shopping malls in Luxembourg (but ready to be performed in any such shopping center), which combine score pieces from the book with audio tracks.
Here under you can find the PDF of the book, the sound tracks and some documentation pictures of the presentation at the festival in 2016.
|PDF of the Score Book for small self-performances|
Program of the presentation at the rainy days festival, Luxembourg 2016:
«This whole world is wild at heart and weird on top»:
Head & Phones Performances
- MAKE IT SO IN BELLE ÉTOILE *
- self-performative head-phone piece & scores for the shopping center Belle Étoile, Luxembourg
- LET IT GO IN AUCHAN *
- self-performative head-phone piece and scoresshopping center Auchan
- NO MUSIC - EARPIECES
- conducted (self-) performances at the Philharmonie Luxembourg
«I wish you’d sing me Love me tender»:
Body & Building Performances
- WALK FOR BODY, BUILDING AND SOUL *
- from Centre Culturel de Rencontre Abbaye de Neumünster (Innenhof) to Casino Art Center
* création, commande Philharmonie Luxembourg
premiered 10 - 11 December 2016 for Rainy Days Festival "into the wild" at the Philharmonie Luxembourg and on locations, http://www.rainydays.lu/2016/